Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > After The Hunt > Taxidermy
Hunting trophy and taxidermy q & a >

Hunting trophy and taxidermy q & a

Community
Taxidermy Tips and questions about taxidermy and the art of preserving the memory of your hunt.

Hunting trophy and taxidermy q & a

Old 10-18-2017, 01:41 AM
Spike

Default Hunting trophy and taxidermy q & a

Hi, all!
I'm currently writing a report on trophy hunting and taxidermy and I need some information. I figure it would be good to get some updated and current information from hunters and taxidermists rather than just from a textbook to show modern perspective.
Input from modern hunters is really valuable in my research and your help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!

1: What's your favorite trophy piece? What makes it special?

2: What was your largest trophy? Where did you get it? Did you hunt it yourself?

3: Do you think there should be more or less regulation on hunting?

4: How do trophies now compare to trophies a few years ago? How about ten or twenty years ago?

5: What are your thoughts on "hunting for conservation?"

7: Do you own trophies hunted by other people? If not why not?

8: Where would you hang the trophy in your home/work place?
Old 10-18-2017, 05:50 AM
Super Moderator

This is your first and only post with almost no explanation of why you've posted this. Most members will be suspicious of some scam or that you're an anti-hunter and with good reason (it's happened before). In addition, you're apparently female and from Great Britain (based on your profile and IP address) while the vast majority of our members are in the U.S. which makes one wonder about relevancy for your stated project. Also, it's been custom for people conducting surveys to have said survey approved by Moderators and/or Admin so as to verify the legitimacy of said survey for membership and also avoid having spam or anti-hunters disrupting the website.

At this point, your post doesn't seem to answer any of these relevant questions that members or management might have about you. That lack of verification will likely result in little to no responses to your post and survey.

CalHunter