Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > After The Hunt > Taxidermy
25" inside spread buck !! >

25" inside spread buck !!

Community
Taxidermy Tips and questions about taxidermy and the art of preserving the memory of your hunt.

25" inside spread buck !!

Old 05-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Spike

Default 25" inside spread buck !!

Thought some might enjoy seeing this buck I just mounted & finished up. It has a legit 25" inside spread !! I have another one to mount yet that has a 24 5/8" inside spread. These two are by far the widest bucks I took in this year. Oh & they both are wild deer.

Old 05-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

Very Nice!!!!, Not sure if the last sentence was directed at me or not
(if it is I am fine with that) (you know where I am coming from) I really have no problem with "farm raised" it is the Plastic ones that drive me wild, outside of showing the "Legends" (which is great!!) I just can not think of anything more shallow,

I was over to a friends house the other day, he called and was "smoking up" a couple of Hams & a Turkey, went over to have a couple of beers and BS, guess what???????? he was using LIQUID SMOKE!!!!!! What is this world coming to??????????? Doc

if the last sentence was not directed at me!! "sorry" for the "Rant"
Doc
Old 05-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Spike

Here is a better pic of the same buck.
Doc, no that was not directed at you. I do alot of ranch harvested bucks also, so I wanted everybody to know that these two were wild deer.