Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Target Archery
Goldtip arrows had a good year in 2011  Check out what arrows everyone was using >

Goldtip arrows had a good year in 2011 Check out what arrows everyone was using

Target Archery Paper, foam or video screens, all things related to target archery. (Please use the IBO forum for IBO related posts)

Goldtip arrows had a good year in 2011 Check out what arrows everyone was using

Old 09-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default Goldtip arrows had a good year in 2011 Check out what arrows everyone was using

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Gold Tip Shooters Dominate National 3-D Pro Tournaments in 2011

September 19, 2011 - OREM, Utah. Gold Tip shooters matched their incredible 3-D tournament success from last year by winning 15 out of 16 ASA, IBO and NFAA National events in the Men’s Pro Division. This year, five different shooters won championships using four different Gold Tip arrows:

Pro Men’s Division Wins
ASA Florida Levi Morgan-Pro Hunter 7595
ASA Louisiana Levi Morgan- Pro Hunter 7595
ASA Georgia Brandon Reyes- Ultralight Pro Triple X
ASA Kentucky Levi Morgan-Ultralight Pro Triple X
ASA Illinois Jack Wallace-Ultralight Pro 30X
ASA Classic Championship Jamie Jamison-Ultralight Pro Series 22
ASA Shooter of the Year Levi Morgan-Pro Triple X and Pro Hunter 7595

IBO National Triple Crown 1st Leg Levi Morgan-Ultralight Pro Series 22
IBO National Triple Crown 2nd leg Chance Beaubouef-Ultralight Pro X-cutter
IBO National Triple Crown 3rd Leg Levi Morgan-Pro Hunter 7595/Ultralight Pro Triple X
IBO World Champion Levi Morgan-Pro Hunter7595
IBO Triple Crown Overall winner Levi Morgan-Ultralight Pro 22/Pro Hunter 7595/ Ultralight Pro Triple X
IBO Shooter of the Year Jack Wallace-Ultralight Pro Series 22

NFAA National Unmarked 3-D Championship Tim Gillingham- Ultralight Pro Triple X
NFAA National Marked 3-D Championship Chance Beaubouef—Pro Hunter 5575

In addition to these tournament wins, Jack Wallace won overall IBO Southern Triple Crown Championship with his Gold Tip Ultralight Series 22 arrows and Chance Beaubouef won prestigious Redding Classic Trail Shoot with his 5575 Pro Hunter shafts. This marked second year in a row that Gold Tip’s flagship hunting arrow has dominated in one of the toughest fields in archery.

“Gold Tip arrows are unmatched in their quality and accuracy. The most difficult decision for me is which Gold Tip arrow to choose. Gold Tip has set the standard for 3-D target shooters with both their target and hunting arrows. I often pick Pro Hunters because after a good hunt all I have to do is wipe the blood off of it, replace the point and I am ready to compete against the best” said Levi Morgan, number one shooter in the world in ASA and IBO.

ABOUT GOLD TIP: Gold Tip is a premier manufacturer of hunting and target arrows headquartered in Orem, Utah. For more information about the company and to see future postings, visit Gold Tip’s website, www.goldtip.com or contact Cody Powel at (801) 437-8812.