Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Target Archery
Found great protection for my stabilizers >

Found great protection for my stabilizers

Community
Target Archery Paper, foam or video screens, all things related to target archery. (Please use the IBO forum for IBO related posts)

Found great protection for my stabilizers

Old 02-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Spike

Default Found great protection for my stabilizers

With today's stabilizers costing upward of $350 it has now become more of an investment then just a piece of equipment. So, like any good businessman I have found a way to protect my investment and thought I would pass it on. They are called "Body Bags" and are made by a company called Vendetta Archery. They are 100% fleece and will not mar or scratch your stabilizers. They also come with a drawsting so that you can keep the stabilizers inside and the dirt/dust out. I ordered the 35 incher and the 15 incher. I do not use stabilizers that long but with my QDs and weights I knew I would need a little more room. Economical as well. They only cost me $20 for the pair and that was with shipping. So, if you are looking for a little protection , check them out. I found them at www.vendettaarchery.net
Attached Thumbnails Found great protection for my stabilizers-3d.jpg   Found great protection for my stabilizers-3d1.jpg  
Old 02-10-2011, 01:18 PM
Spike

Was talking with them about another order of mine and they said they could do custom orders like diameter and so on at no additional charge. Just will take a few days longer as it has to be made.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default How things change in five or so years

I bought my last stabilizer to protect my more expensive sight, in case I walked into a tree. Back then the rubberized stabilizer gave protection.