Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Target Archery
Smooth Stability Stabilizers >

Smooth Stability Stabilizers

Community
Target Archery Paper, foam or video screens, all things related to target archery. (Please use the IBO forum for IBO related posts)

Smooth Stability Stabilizers

Old 09-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Spike

Default Smooth Stability Stabilizers

Got mine in the mail and can not be happier.

I have shot Doinker stabilizers since I first started shooting. They truly are excellent stabilizers. But once I put the Smooth Stability on, I could tell an instant difference. Instead of the circular movement noticed in my pins with the Doinker, it went to a slight side to side motion with Smooth Stability. Very little movement at all. It was truly great.

The weight of the Doinker I was shooting was 10.16 ounces compared to the 11.6 ounces with the Smooth Stability. That is only 1.44 ounces worth of weight difference. Not enough to tell.

Sound difference was not noticable with the human ear. I literally could not tell any difference.

What this all adds up to for me is this. I can now have the stability of a 24 inch doinker in a 12 inch Smooth Stability stab. That is excellent for me. I can now shoot hunter class and be as accurate as if I was shooting an open stabilizer.

Attached are a few photos. The Robinhood occured at 40 yards. What an excellent way to lose money.

When you get ready for your next stabilizer purchase, give Smooth Stability a try. They have several different lengths to choose from. www.smoothstability.com

Old 09-17-2009, 07:24 AM
Spike

how much do those run for??
Old 09-17-2009, 07:29 AM
Spike

http://www.smoothstability.com/product.php
Old 09-21-2009, 04:15 AM
Typical Buck

At first I thought it was a "knock off" of the B-Stinger, but if you read the website, they actually licensed the rights from The Stabilizer Company.

Bravo to them for going the ethical route.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Spike

# Fine adjustment Camera Balance Platform
# Integrated quick-release Camera Plate
# Adjustable convergence, precision, three axis Gimbal
# No-tools telescoping Central Post
# Adjustable dynamic balance and inertial control Base Platform
# Foam padded Handle Grip

Each HD-Series Stabilizer’s offset, foam cushioned, Handle Grip is attached to a free floating, three axis Gimbal. This allows your hand to move up and down, and side-to-side, thereby isolating your hand’s unwanted motions from the camera. This up and down movement alleviates the bouncing, pogo type action often associated with our competitor’s system because their handle cannot move up and down. This design feature, coupled with the overall higher inertia of the HD-Series systems, produces superior stabilization when compared with our competition.

A unique and proprietary, precision, three axis Gimbal incorporates several adjustable, axis convergence controls. This allows all three axes to intersect for proper operational alignment.
==============
tv bracket
discount hdmi cables