Community
Target Archery Paper, foam or video screens, all things related to target archery. (Please use the IBO forum for IBO related posts)

3d shoot

Old 08-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Spike

Default 3d shoot

On Sept. 20th at the Laughery Valley Fish and Game Club located 3.5 miles from Friendship Indiana we'll be having another 3D shoot,this is a very good maintained course and has received several compliments as of late as to the changes that we've made there.
Shoot starts at daylight or whenever you get there the last shooter out usually at until 1:30 pm then that's when we call it.Generally everyone is finished by 3:30 pm.
Good food is furnished by the ladies of the club,both breakfast and lunch,water is available along the course as well as bow hangers at each station..Hope to see you there..ask for me..Ebbie!!
Old 09-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Fork Horn

nice set up, been few years since I have shot there. I believe they use all rinehardt targets.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

how far is that club from louisville
Old 09-13-2009, 12:19 PM
Fork Horn

Maybe 2 hours
Old 09-14-2009, 04:39 AM
Spike

Hour and a half come up I-65 to Scottsburg,then over to Madison,take 421 then top Versailles,then 50 east to Elrod,there you'll turn right next to the implement place and then go roughly 5 miles on the right.....