Target Archery Paper, foam or video screens, all things related to target archery. (Please use the IBO forum for IBO related posts)

3D Season

Old 11-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 3D Season

I am getting antsy about my buck this year, with two weeks left to go, but is anyone else out there starting to have thoughts of 3D season creeping into their mind. I am thinking of what arrow setup and what not. I am looking forward to it.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 3D Season

It's eating at me, it really is. I ordered my 3D bow the other day for this upcoming year. Dots just don't do it for me, I need some foam. The middle of January can't get here fast enough
Old 11-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

same here guys... I'm looking at several differnet bows...

oo and my buddy Chance B. (yes the one and only)is bringing some up with him sometime within the next week or 2 for me to try... were gonna hit the woods and try to get him on a P&Y
Old 11-04-2008, 06:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

So I'm guessing you're going with PSE then, Chase?
Old 11-04-2008, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm thinking of it, but at the same time, a bit bummed. I was hoping to get a 3D bow, and try out some new arrows, etc, but with a wedding coming, and needing to buy a house, pay for a honeymoon, etc, I won't be buying any toys anytime soon
Old 11-06-2008, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

I'm thinking of it, but at the same time, a bit bummed. I was hoping to get a 3D bow, and try out some new arrows, etc, but with a wedding coming, and needing to buy a house, pay for a honeymoon, etc, I won't be buying any toys anytime soon
What you go will do ya just fine. The only change I am making to my 101 is dropping it a pound or two, and sighting for my Ultralight Series 22s. Other than that, I feel pretty good.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

What you go will do ya just fine. The only change I am making to my 101 is dropping it a pound or two, and sighting for my Ultralight Series 22s. Other than that, I feel pretty good.
I won't be buying a new bow until after 3D Season, it will likely be an Iceman to take to the turkey blind.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

Oh I know it will be fine, I was just hoping to get ahold of a nice Connie or even a Brigadier. Oh well, the house and land is a better investment I suppose.

I see you're going to try your hand at turkeys with the archery gear! I know it took me more than one shot, but it was a rush that's for sure.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

So I'm guessing you're going with PSE then, Chase?
Idk... he came up yesterday.. hes out hunting as we speak!

He didn't bring up anything this time.. but he said he'll bring me up some for sure next time.

I'm also gonna try the CBE Sights and Scott Releases.

He is super kool though... did u know Dan McCarthy lived with him for like 6 months this past year?

I'm hoping to make a trip down there and learn more about Indoor shooting.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Theres not too many guys that are better to learn indoor with. Chance is about as good as it gets. I shoot Scott, CBE, and PSE. You can't beat CBE's as far as slidebar's go.

Quick Reply: 3D Season

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.