Community
Target Archery Paper, foam or video screens, all things related to target archery. (Please use the IBO forum for IBO related posts)

congrats Matt/Tn

Old 06-29-2008, 03:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default congrats Matt/Tn

Congrats on the 5th place in open c(16 up ain't bad)and 3rd on the sims and on the 2nd place in the pro-am team shoot.Looks like you had a nice paycheck for the weekend.

He also hit the orange dot @ 102 yards,after I showed him a little trick with the slide bar.Did that payout anything once you entered?
Old 06-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: congrats Matt/Tn

congrats Matt...also nice meething u and TFOX!
Old 06-29-2008, 08:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

congrats!
Old 06-29-2008, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good work
Old 06-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TFOX

Congrats on the 5th place in open c(16 up ain't bad)and 3rd on the sims and on the 2nd place in the pro-am team shoot.Looks like you had a nice paycheck for the weekend.

He also hit the orange dot @ 102 yards,after I showed him a little trick with the slide bar.Did that payout anything once you entered?
Thanks bud.

It didn't payout anything, I just got a limbsaver sight and a chance to win a Bad Boy Buggy at the Classic.

It really wasn't the round I should have shot, that's for sure. I was way to conservative the first half, 4up on the unknown. My yardage was strong.

Then I couldn't hit a high 12 on the known. I HAD to shoot 14's to give myself a chance. I hit 4/6 and missed one that would give me 22up. Which would have been 3rd. The bad thing is, if I would have shot my best, I still would have been shooting for 2nd place. 44up won the damn thing. A "dot" shooter won it (thanks known yardage [:@]). He shot 38up on known and 6up on unkown. 2nd place went to another "dot" shooter. He shot 3 down on unkown and 32up on known. Personally, I hate known yardage, keep in the the "novice" classes and younger classes. Open shooters should be shooting all unkown, but that's my opinion. 3D is supposed to be about making shots AND judging yardage.

I think I hit 5/10 14's on the Sims too.

I guess I'll be moving to Open B now.

Anyone going to the Classic?
Old 06-30-2008, 04:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Didn't I say you should move up to the unknown classes.[8D]

When you told me you shot 4 up on the unknown,I thought to myself you were being too conservative,glad to see you agree.

Those Limbsaver sights are pretty expensive from what I have seen,might be able to sell it and get a nice little payback from it as well.If you win the Bad Boy,I would be glad to take it off your hands.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah 4up was WAY too conservative. It put me into a hole, a big one. I ended up making more money than London.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

Yeah 4up was WAY too conservative. It put me into a hole, a big one. I ended up making more money than London.
More for 5th than 2nd or more all together?
Old 06-30-2008, 09:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TFOX

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

More for 5th than 2nd or more all together?
More all together.

5th-$175
ProAm-$60
Sims-$ roughly $85

thats not counting selling the sight

London

2nd-$194
Easton-$50

If I were to win the Bad Boy Buggy it would be sold before I left the range, I have no need for it . I've lived this long without one.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

How did your buddy do?

Quick Reply: congrats Matt/Tn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.