Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Whitetails in Michigan & Elk and Muleys in New Mexico >

Whitetails in Michigan & Elk and Muleys in New Mexico

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Whitetails in Michigan & Elk and Muleys in New Mexico

Old 04-12-2024, 05:35 AM
Spike

Default Whitetails in Michigan & Elk and Muleys in New Mexico

I have a couple options:

1) Whitetail hunting in Michigan on private 140 acre organic farm (Archery, Gun, or muzzle-loader.)
  1. Mule Deer and Elk in New Mexico.
In Southwestern Michigan I own a couple acres with a barn on it. I am converting the barn into an off grid hunting cabin. I want to trade hunting privileges for help with carpentry skills. This could go on year after year with the right person(s). I fixed up a small area and stayed there last year while hunting. In 7 days I saw 37 deer including a 10pt, 8pt, 5pt, and 4pt.

New Mexico is a draw state so the tags drawn vary year to year. I consistently draw elk and deer tags.
Attached Thumbnails Whitetails in Michigan & Elk and Muleys in New Mexico-2_bull_elk.jpg   Whitetails in Michigan & Elk and Muleys in New Mexico-5x5_01.jpg   Whitetails in Michigan & Elk and Muleys in New Mexico-2023camp.jpg   Whitetails in Michigan & Elk and Muleys in New Mexico-10point_170138rt.jpg   Whitetails in Michigan & Elk and Muleys in New Mexico-mi_8_pt.jpg