Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Kansas turkey for fishing >

Kansas turkey for fishing

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Kansas turkey for fishing

Old 12-16-2023, 05:40 AM
Spike

Default Kansas turkey for fishing

Looking to trade a Kansas private land turkey hunt for fishing in the Galveston bay areas. Wanting to catch flounder, trout, and some reds hopefully. Shore fishing or wade fishing.

The turkey hunt is in north central Kansas area. All you need is a tag. We can supply everything lodging, food, transportation, processing and trophy care. In combo with the turkey you can fish for big spawning crappie.

Looking for like minded sportsmen that want a true hunt not a guide service.
Old 12-16-2023, 03:37 PM
Spike

I sent you a pm
Old 12-27-2023, 10:06 AM
Spike

Default Offshore, inshore, or nearshore

I sent you a PM about offshore fishing, spearfishing, island trips in the big boat and anchor out and wade fish barrier islands, bow fishing, inshore fishing, crabbing, etc in my small boat, and kayaking 3200 acres of private secluded lands for inshore species. I also sent you some videos. The spear video with 400k views is the year before my kids were born. Nobody in the state of Louisiana harvested more fish commercially by spear than we did on my boat that year. Can send you back up north with your leaf springs squeaking because of the seafood in your bed.