Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
trade Hawaii vacation >

trade Hawaii vacation

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

trade Hawaii vacation

Old 06-24-2021, 11:51 AM
Spike

Default trade Hawaii vacation

I have a 3 bed 2 bath vacation rental on big island 1 mile from downtown Kailua Kona. house is on the main strip of Alii drive and 100 yards down the street from the ocean. also have a fully setup 27ft fishing boat I do deep sea fishing/spearfishing. Willing to trade either or both for the right trade. Interested in any big game hunting especially mule deer. I have done 4 trades in the past with great results.

Last edited by dshawaii; 06-25-2021 at 01:00 AM.
Old 06-25-2021, 06:40 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dshawaii
I have a 3 bed 2 bath vacation rental on big island 1 mile from downtown Kailua Kona. house is on the main strip of Alii drive and 100 yards down the street from the ocean. also have a fully setup 27ft fishing boat I do deep sea fishing/spearfishing. Willing to trade either or both for the right trade. Interested in any big game hunting especially mule deer. I have done 4 trades in the past with great results.
I sent you a pm, thanks
Old 11-21-2021, 08:03 PM
Spike

Default Northern Minnesota Ully guided Blackbear hunt

2 hours south of Ontario 99.9% chance of success 100 fair chase is why it's not 100% but it's typically first sit success. I have an ice castle RV stay by civilization with power hookups and water or go off the grid and I can put it by a river in the middle of no where with solar and onboard water catch fish at night and listen to wolves howl around a fire.
test ,218-260-0313 for pics. Unfortunately I don't have any hunting pics for bears except the one I have mounted but will gladly send pics of the terrain and what you'd be experiencing. I've traded two hunts prior both other parties were successful the first was from Iowa for a pheasant hunt the second was to Florida for an alligator hunt. Unfortunately the Florida group didn't get drawn and either did I do instead of waiting another year my partner lives 2.5 hours south in the no quota zone where he shoots bears every year and lisc can be bought over the counter. More agriculture country and won't hear any wolves but still lots of bears so that option is always there or wait another year and apply for the bear hunt again. I'm not against trying to get a lisc either and letting you fill my tag to save you 100s of dollars but would be limited to private property. If you came at the right timing bear season coincides with the fall turkey and whitetail archery. So if everything went good there's a possibility of bagging all three. Deer and turkey you'd definitely see I know that much
Old 01-09-2022, 12:53 PM
Spike

Default June 19-23

My wife and I are planning a Hawaii trip in June. Want to go archery elk / mule deer hunting in Colorado in September? Let me know! Todd [email protected]
Peace
Old 01-09-2022, 06:06 PM
Spike

Default June 19-23

My wife and are planning a Hawaii trip this June. I am an experienced back country archery hunter. I have an opening for a partner September 6-13 for elk and mule deer. I have a post for an archery elk hunt you can check out. Interested? Todd
[email protected].
PEACE
Old 04-26-2023, 05:25 PM
Spike

Bump........
Old 04-28-2023, 11:07 AM
Spike

Interested in trading a bear hunt in Canada?
Old 01-17-2024, 12:24 AM
Spike

Bump anyone interested