Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
North Texas hogs and/ or deer >

North Texas hogs and/ or deer

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

North Texas hogs and/ or deer

Old 01-08-2021, 10:35 PM
Spike

Default North Texas hogs and/ or deer

I have a combined 1,100 acres or so to hunt hogs and deer on in Grayson and Collin County in North Texas.

we can chase hogs with guns or bows and possibly thermal if the time of the year is right. I have yet to go to the property and not lay eyes on hogs as we’re in close proximity to multiple lakes and rivers with a main feeder creek running directly through the property.

as far as deer the possibilities are endless... especially if you come during the rut.

we’ve managed the heck out of the property and this year alone shot a 157 and 171.
average buck is going to be high 130’s to high 140’s. Not going to lie and say you’ll kill a booner all though the potential is definitely there.

lodging and meals will be included... I can handle 2-3 guys

im not picky on what I’m looking for I just love the adventure. I primarily bow hunt and don’t mind traveling. Would absolutely love a bear hunt but any type of big game I can shoot with my bow has my heart.

I do not frequent this forum so the easiest way to get ahold of me is to text me

if you call me and I don’t recognize the number I typically will not answer.
Old 01-15-2021, 05:35 AM
Spike

Contact me please. [email protected] / Rich