Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Color phase bears in rugged Idaho mountains. >

Color phase bears in rugged Idaho mountains.

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Color phase bears in rugged Idaho mountains.

Old 11-14-2020, 08:47 PM
Spike

Default Color phase bears in rugged Idaho mountains.

Lots of bears in the mountains in Idaho. Valley county Idaho. Over the counter tags. Hunt over bait. Lots of bears coming in different colors and sizes. We have a spring season and a fall season.
It's It's picturesque and looks like a postcard in every direction around here. Elevation of 4500 to over 9,000 ft. Snow cap peaks big wild country..
Iona hotel up here and can supply lodging. I also have four wheelers and a side-by-side....
Looking to trade for trophy mule deer, trophy whitetail, trophy elk... Or, anything else big and furry.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:39 PM
Spike

Default Hogs and whitetail

I have about 1100 acres down in Texas we can shoot as many pigs as you want and if you come in the fall I can put you on a 140”+ buck

if interested text 9038202977
Old 05-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Spike

Default Nebraska

private land big whitetail give me a call 304-822-2570 or email [email protected] i have some photos
Old 05-28-2021, 05:43 AM
Fork Horn

We got a few whitetails here in Iowa if you're interested? We can shotgun or bow hunt.
Old 07-18-2021, 04:07 PM
Spike

Default Texas Hunt

I own a ranch in the hill country, TX- northwest of Kerrville, TX. If interested in good whitetail, giant axis, oryx, black buck or other exotics. Very nice lodging on ranch. If interested, text me