Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Monster Missouri Whitetail for? >

Monster Missouri Whitetail for?

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Monster Missouri Whitetail for?

Old 02-03-2020, 04:17 PM
Spike

Default Monster Missouri Whitetail for?

We have a lease here in Missouri (SE MO) that has been HEAVILY managed for quality and quantity year after year.

over 2400 acres of private land with a spare bedroom to stay in!

we had a 100% shot opportunity on deer this year and a 100% shot opportunity on turkey as well.

A 166, 164, 177 and 181 were all harvested on the property this year alone as well as multiple 140-160’s every year for the past 6 years.

I’m not entirely sure what I’m looking to trade for but we can handle up to 3-4 people for up to 7 days

i have harvest pictures, trail cam pictures, videos of deer I took on my own phone first hand and whatever else you could ever possibly want to see if you PM me.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:07 PM
Spike

Default Missouri deer hunt

I sent you a PM.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:04 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by TXhunter13
We have a lease here in Missouri (SE MO) that has been HEAVILY managed for quality and quantity year after year.

over 2400 acres of private land with a spare bedroom to stay in!

we had a 100% shot opportunity on deer this year and a 100% shot opportunity on turkey as well.

A 166, 164, 177 and 181 were all harvested on the property this year alone as well as multiple 140-160’s every year for the past 6 years.

I’m not entirely sure what I’m looking to trade for but we can handle up to 3-4 people for up to 7 days

i have harvest pictures, trail cam pictures, videos of deer I took on my own phone first hand and whatever else you could ever possibly want to see if you PM me.

Why dont you just take 2500 dollars from me for a membership and we call it even?
Old 02-05-2020, 03:08 PM
Spike

Default Weeeeelllll

Originally Posted by HAPPY DAD
Why dont you just take 2500 dollars from me for a membership and we call it even?
mine thing we are interested in potentially doing is working out a yearly swap.. We work too much to go very often but we’re looking to offer hunting rights every year to the right guy, we just don’t want to make that offer until we’ve met and spent time with whoever decides they want to go that route

being management minded and what not is a huge plus but getting along with the rest of us is just as big
Old 02-06-2020, 06:17 PM
Spike

Default Missouri Monster Bucks

I have noticed some contradictions in some of the things you have told me about your land and hunt. I have done some research and it appears that you previously went by Jake_phillips2013 on this forum. Is that correct?
Do your research and proceed with caution on this hunt.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:16 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by onionhead3
I have noticed some contradictions in some of the things you have told me about your land and hunt. I have done some research and it appears that you previously went by Jake_phillips2013 on this forum. Is that correct?
Do your research and proceed with caution on this hunt.
I second that. I spoke with him under his last name and things were just not adding up. Be careful with this one.