Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Looking for a Florida Hog Hunt >

Looking for a Florida Hog Hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Looking for a Florida Hog Hunt

Old 01-30-2020, 03:39 PM
Spike

Default Looking for a Florida Hog Hunt

I will be in central Florida (Davenport area) at the end of February and am looking to hunt hogs with a couple friends for a day or so while the women work and shop. Would prefer to do a swap rather than cash. We visit Florida once or twice during the winter and hope to find someone accommodating who would like to fish or hunt in Pennsylvania so that maybe we could work out a deal. We own 150 acres with private lodging and are within 1/2 mile of huge State Forest Land (200,000 acres). Good deer, bear and turkey hunting as well as world class trout fishing.
If interested in a swap, please contact me.
Thanks
Old 01-31-2020, 07:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Central PA Sportsman
I will be in central Florida (Davenport area) at the end of February and am looking to hunt hogs with a couple friends for a day or so while the women work and shop. Would prefer to do a swap rather than cash. We visit Florida once or twice during the winter and hope to find someone accommodating who would like to fish or hunt in Pennsylvania so that maybe we could work out a deal. We own 150 acres with private lodging and are within 1/2 mile of huge State Forest Land (200,000 acres). Good deer, bear and turkey hunting as well as world class trout fishing.
If interested in a swap, please contact me.
Thanks

This is in the classified section of this website, it was posted a couple days ago.

Default Florida wild hog hunts!!!Hunt wild boar in florida day or night. Any weapon. No licence needed. No limits. I got lots of hogs! Call or text (386)569-4900 for details.
Old 01-31-2020, 01:33 PM
Spike

Thanks Oldtimr, I saw this and will look into it but to me it sounds as though it's a pay to hunt....but will check it out.
On another note, it's funny that so many Floridians complain about the hog issues they have on their properties but the minute you approach them to help rid them of their problem, they want to know what your willing to pay. My disclaimer to this statement is that it's just a general statement and that I'm sure that these folks are the minority, I just can't seem to find the majority....but I'll keep trying.
Old 01-31-2020, 01:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nothing funny or unusual about it, the outfitters sign up the folks who are having problems with hogs and then take clients to remove the animals, they also provide baited areas, food lodging and care of your animals after the kill. I see no problem with American ingenuity to earn a living. The last thing I want to do, and I do pretty much of it is to go hog hunting out of state and after the kill be saddled with taking care of the hog so that the meat is fit to eat when I get it home. I hunt for fun and meat, I am not interests in killing a 500 lb hog for a head on the wall. I appreciate having my animal taken care of after I kill it. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone do the grunt work for you and your son after the kill so you can sit back and discuss and enjoy the day.
Old 02-01-2020, 02:02 PM
Spike

Oldtimr, I agree with what your saying but I'm referring to the people who just have hog problems and complain about them until you show them an interest and want to rid them of their problem and then they ask "what are you willing to pay?", those folks should pay me.