Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Moose hunt guided for big whitetail or mule deer >

Moose hunt guided for big whitetail or mule deer

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Moose hunt guided for big whitetail or mule deer

Old 01-21-2020, 10:00 AM
Spike

Default Moose hunt guided for big whitetail or mule deer

Hello,
I could provide a great moose hunt, either with bow or rifle. You will keep the antlers and most of the meat. I will guide you myself, so chances of success are very high. I will split the cost of the trip, approx: $1700.00 US / pers. which includes your non-resident license, and is very reasonable considering the cost to shoot a moose one on one in Alaska or Newfoundland goes from 4k to 7k without the license.

If you are a party of 2, the cost can be discussed. Location is near Ontario-Quebec border in Temiscaming. Week of September 19th to September 26th 2020.

I'm looking for a great opportunity for mule deer or whitetail with lodging for 10 days for a buck of minimum 150 and up, either in Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Iowa or Wisconsin.

If interested, let me know how many acres you have and where is your location. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Moose hunt guided for big whitetail or mule deer-moose.jpg   Moose hunt guided for big whitetail or mule deer-moose-33.jpg   Moose hunt guided for big whitetail or mule deer-moose-11.jpg   Moose hunt guided for big whitetail or mule deer-moose-55.jpg  

Last edited by pacanes; 01-23-2020 at 04:59 AM.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator

Good opportunity here for someone!

-Jake
Old 05-07-2020, 03:55 PM
Spike

I own 80 acres in central Kansas. It is a great Whitetail hunting property. It has 3 box stands and several ladder stands. We have taken some very nice deer on the property. I took my largest deer to date there just last year. There is a cabin, I built, nothing fancy, part of metal shed. If interested in a trade or working something out please reply. I did notice this was not a state you requested but we have great deer. I can send pictures if interested.

Thanks,
Gerald Gray
Old 05-09-2020, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

How is the moose population on the Ont/Quebec border? Is the hunt in Quebec or Ont?
Old 08-02-2020, 06:57 AM
Spike

Sent you PM.
Old 10-30-2020, 06:05 AM
Spike

Will you offer this for 2021?