Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Buffalo County WI >

Buffalo County WI

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Buffalo County WI

Old 09-04-2019, 12:51 PM
Spike

Default Buffalo County WI

Looking to trade next year, 2020. I have 574 acres, about 360 plus is woods with lots of deer. I am the only bow hunter, a few gun hunters on a little portion of the farm. Only 4.5 and older bucks shot, except for my kid. I have had 4.5 plus age bucks from 125 to 190 on the farm. Usually have a bunch in the 140 to 155 range. I have lots of pictures to share, blinds, and 60 plus stands. I also have a place for u to stay; nothing fancy, but no one lives in the farm house. PS: I don't really fish.
Old 09-04-2019, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

What are you looking to trade for bushy ?

Good luck on your search!
Old 09-30-2019, 06:46 PM
Spike

Buschy if you'd like to trade for some salmon and trout fishing on Lake Michigan let me know. We offer a great experience with a top notch boat and lodging. You'd be able to have a group of up to 6 come out and enjoy it with you. Let me know your thoughts.

www.baylakecharters.com

Thanks,

Adam
Old 02-05-2023, 06:45 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Buschy
Looking to trade next year, 2020. I have 574 acres, about 360 plus is woods with lots of deer. I am the only bow hunter, a few gun hunters on a little portion of the farm. Only 4.5 and older bucks shot, except for my kid. I have had 4.5 plus age bucks from 125 to 190 on the farm. Usually have a bunch in the 140 to 155 range. I have lots of pictures to share, blinds, and 60 plus stands. I also have a place for u to stay; nothing fancy, but no one lives in the farm house. PS: I don't really fish.
I have Mule deer, Elk...more... Archery , black powder or rifle. Guided for years. Have equipment. Can get horses. I have references. I know what i,m doing and have the background . Call me, Rich 385-312-3496
Old 02-05-2023, 06:50 PM
Spike

I have Utah Mule deer, Elk...more... Archery, Black powder, Rifle. I have the gear. I have the background and references, Horses if need be. If serious, call me, Rich 38
5-312-3496