Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Swap-A-Hunt Topics >

Swap-A-Hunt Topics

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Swap-A-Hunt Topics

Old 08-20-2019, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator

Default Swap-A-Hunt Topics

This forum is taking off which is really awesome! If you're posting a swap topic, please feel free to post pictures and anything else that give somebody a sense of whether they might be interested in swapping for your hunt.
Old 08-20-2019, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have done several swap hunts on here. All have been successful, but the best thing to come out of them is new life long friends. What I learned is to be totally honest, do not exaggerate, and post lots of actual pictures from your swap area. I’m sure some thought I was a pain in the butt, but I asks a lot of questions and encouraged them to do the same. It’s a great way to see new country, meet great people, and maybe hunt some new animals you might not otherwise be able to.

Enjoy the experience. . . Rob
Old 09-25-2019, 06:15 PM
Spike

I've been fortunate enough to swap quite a few elk, deer, and antelope hunts to others in exchange for a variety of things. All hunts on both sides have been successful! It's a blast and making lifelong friends is well worth it.

Like Rob said it's a great way to see new country that you might have never seen before from a local or someone who knows the area well and not have to pay an arm and a leg for a guided hunt.
Old 09-28-2019, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm just going to add this,
when folks are offering swap a hunt deals
which I think are GREAT< meet a bunch of great guys doing many over the yrs
it would be NICE if folks would also post some of the lic and tag info needed to DO a hunt on there side of things

as I know some places you need time to get points or LUCK to draw a tag,, some places might even offer group tag hunts too, or land owner tags or??
SO adding some of this info might open the door to more swaps, or save someone from getting there hopes up!

just saying, more info in posts would be nice at times !
Old 09-29-2019, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator

Good points.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

Unfortunately, some new members have been posting about hunts they're willing to swap. Those posts have been deleted as this is a sticky topic letting people know about how to post in this forum. If your post has been deleted, please start an original topic with your hunt swap offer and a title that accurately describes what you're offering. That way, people can view your hunt swap offer, see your pictures and hunt information and ask you questions either through the topic or by PM (Private Message). Good luck with the hunt swaps and may the Force be with You.