Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Iowa whitetails >

Iowa whitetails

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Iowa whitetails

Old 07-21-2019, 11:09 AM
Spike

Default Iowa whitetails

Looking to swap an excellent deer hunt here in Iowa on 800 acres of private land along the Mississippi for?? Would be myself and prbly 2 other people. You can bring 3 people as well. One being my grandfather so Iíd like to keep the hunt kinda on the easier side if possible. Letís work something out!! I have tons of trailcam pics! Iím in zone 8
Old 07-25-2019, 04:26 PM
Spike

Default Tennessee hogs

Iím interested in hunting Iowa. But as I didnít draw I can draw a tags in the 20-21 season. We have many hunting opportunities plus great musky and rock fishing. If interested email back
Old 09-27-2019, 04:15 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by 563andy1983 View Post
Looking to swap an excellent deer hunt here in Iowa on 800 acres of private land along the Mississippi for?? Would be myself and prbly 2 other people. You can bring 3 people as well. One being my grandfather so Iíd like to keep the hunt kinda on the easier side if possible. Letís work something out!! I have tons of trailcam pics! Iím in zone 8
Would you be interested in swapping for a guided black bear hunt in northern MN? Guaranteed active station with multiple bears with trail cam pics
Old 09-29-2019, 02:57 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Swaneric MN View Post

Would you be interested in swapping for a guided black bear hunt in northern MN? Guaranteed active station with multiple bears with trail cam pics
I have 500 acres of highly managed ground in Southern Iowa that I would be interested in a bear hunt. Can provide lots of pics and references. I have done a couple swaps in the past.
Thanks,

Jamie
Old 11-05-2019, 05:44 PM
Spike

Default Black Bear Hunt in Maine

I can certainly accommodate 3 people no problem. I have a beautiful log home on a lake, great small mouth bass fishing and some excellent Black Bear Hunting. Please let me know if you are interested.