Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Alberta Options >

Alberta Options

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Alberta Options

Old 03-25-2019, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

Looks like some nice bears!!

-Jake
Old 03-25-2019, 05:49 PM
Spike

No problem mrbb, I don't mind sharing. The hardest part is adjusting the file size on pics so they fit. Alberta is nice and I am lucky but we don't have turkeys, hogs, catfish, etc. and its cold in the winter.

Come on someone, lets have a trade-sy here.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:51 PM
Spike

Hey Alberta,
Wish I'd been looking at the site earlier. Just got back from a week in your lovely Province with my wife and elderly parents (we have relatives just north of Calgary). Would have enjoyed getting together and chatting. I hunted there years ago and would love to come back sometime in the near future, could do the "Friends and Family" deal, that's what I did previously (family members no longer hunting). As you probably guessed by my screen name, I'm located in central Pennsylvania. I hunt deer, bear and turkey as well as fish our numerous trout streams. In the past few years I've hunted sika deer in Maryland (lots of fun and unique deer, "poor mans elk"). My wife and I vacation in Florida for a few weeks every winter where I hog hunt on public land as well as deer hunt if I'm there at the right time. We own a campground which allows me much flexibility in the Fall and Winter. Please let me know if you'd be interested in working out a swap. I don't care as much about the swap value as I do about the hunt and experience and maybe even gaining a new friendship through a sport we all love.
Old 04-01-2019, 04:09 AM
Spike

sent email
Old 04-30-2019, 09:48 AM
Spike

Default Swap for Osceola/hog hunt in Central Florida

Hey Alberta. We live in central Florida and would be happy to swap. Hunt would be in March/April, which is beautiful weather. Have lots of Osceolas and hogs and nice accommodations. Let me know if you are interested. Have attached photos from this season.
Attached Thumbnails Alberta Options-20190324_233048.jpg   Alberta Options-img958651.jpg   Alberta Options-resized952019032495093120953173.jpg  
Old 05-01-2019, 09:23 AM
Spike

Default One More Photo

Here's another photo from this FL turkey season...
Old 05-08-2019, 12:50 PM
Spike

Hey Central Florida, that sounds very, very appealing. How about you send me a message on my personal email: [email protected] and we'll talk turkey (no pun).

Some great photos you posted
Old 06-07-2019, 07:30 AM
Spike

Here is a bear I got a young guy on this spring. He was 7 feet, no skull measurements since it hasn't been to the taxidermist yet but i am thinking 20's at least.
Attached Thumbnails Alberta Options-20190519_204125.jpg  
Old 11-26-2019, 12:51 PM
Spike

Im on the panhandle of florida. Let me know if your still looking to come south.I'm sure we can work something out.

Thank's Dave
Old 01-02-2020, 07:38 PM
Spike

Default Nebraska Turkey

It's not completely escaping the winter, but if you would like to try out Nebraska we have an over population of both Merriam's and Easterns, I run a river outfitting business here on the Cedar River, this spring we will be adding cabins, where our busy season is during the summer I would have accommodations freed up all winter, like I said we have an over population of turkey, great waterfowl, pheasant, and some nice white tail,