Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Moose / Whitetail Combo Hunt for trade >

Moose / Whitetail Combo Hunt for trade

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Moose / Whitetail Combo Hunt for trade

Old 12-12-2018, 11:50 AM
Spike

Default Moose / Whitetail Combo Hunt for trade

I would like to offer a hunt in Finland . Before you dismiss this as too far to travel , consider that you can buy airfare from major us hubs RT to helsinki for around 750 if purchased in advance. I cover your licence and tag , transport , lodging, food costs. All in this wont cost much more in expense than a hunt in Kansas or Iowa(500+ licence fees).

This hunt is for Moose and whitetail. Last year was the first year that finland allowed bowhunting whetails. The farm I hunt is managed for trophy quality ( no bucks under 31/2 years are harvested. The bucks respond well to calls and rattling which local hunters underutilize.

The moose are hunted with Dogs. we will get on and see moose every day with some of the best trained dogs in scandinavia. The day will consist of bow or rifle sitting in a stand at sunup and sundown and running dogs mid day for moose. Evenings we feast on game meat and relax in sauna.

I am a us expat and now live in Europe. I travel to the states every year. Im open to quality hunting opportunities. Especially interested in spot and stalk archery mule deer in Nebraska, Kansas or South Dakota on Private ground. I exclusively archery hunt.

Shoot me a PM if your interested.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:29 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Bowhunterfanatic
I would like to offer a hunt in Finland . Before you dismiss this as too far to travel , consider that you can buy airfare from major us hubs RT to helsinki for around 750 if purchased in advance. I cover your licence and tag , transport , lodging, food costs. All in this wont cost much more in expense than a hunt in Kansas or Iowa(500+ licence fees).

This hunt is for Moose and whitetail. Last year was the first year that finland allowed bowhunting whetails. The farm I hunt is managed for trophy quality ( no bucks under 31/2 years are harvested. The bucks respond well to calls and rattling which local hunters underutilize.

The moose are hunted with Dogs. we will get on and see moose every day with some of the best trained dogs in scandinavia. The day will consist of bow or rifle sitting in a stand at sunup and sundown and running dogs mid day for moose. Evenings we feast on game meat and relax in sauna.

I am a us expat and now live in Europe. I travel to the states every year. Im open to quality hunting opportunities. Especially interested in spot and stalk archery mule deer in Nebraska, Kansas or South Dakota on Private ground. I exclusively archery hunt.

Shoot me a PM if your interested.
Im also open to a qualiay white-tail hunt on private. Especially if its good spot and stalk potential.