Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Bear hunts

Old 08-20-2018, 04:59 AM
Spike

Default Bear hunts

I am new to this site lf anyone is Interesting in a black bear hunt in north carolina I am your man. My private property has several bears ranging from 150 to 600 pounds. My hunts are from Box stands. The last few years someone in my family his shoot a bear open day.I would like to trade for another hunting trip somewhere I will provide all Accommodations all you have to do is drive to my location .there is a 90 % you will be able to harvest a bear. License for bear hunts are sold at walmart .I would like to see some young kid get is first bear.i can Accommodate a handicapped person in a wheelchair Call me or tex 919 542 7848 Ronnie
Old 08-21-2018, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

What type of hunt are you looking for? I live in Iowa, is there anything here that would interest you? Thanks,Mace
Old 09-11-2018, 02:05 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Mr blackbear 60
I am new to this site lf anyone is Interesting in a black bear hunt in north carolina I am your man. My private property has several bears ranging from 150 to 600 pounds. My hunts are from Box stands. The last few years someone in my family his shoot a bear open day.I would like to trade for another hunting trip somewhere I will provide all Accommodations all you have to do is drive to my location .there is a 90 % you will be able to harvest a bear. License for bear hunts are sold at walmart .I would like to see some young kid get is first bear.i can Accommodate a handicapped person in a wheelchair Call me or tex 919 542 7848 Ronnie
how about whitetail in Ohio swap?
Old 10-17-2019, 07:01 AM
Spike

Default Mid Missouri whitetail, turkey, and/or crappie fishing

Between my buddy and I we have a couple thousand acres of prime whitetail and turkey hunting. I can send you several photos of the quality of animals we have killed the last few years. We can also set you up with a crappie fishing guide on Lake of the Ozarks between hunting if you’re interested.
Old 10-20-2019, 06:10 AM
Spike

Default Giant Illinois whitetail

I would be interested in trading whitetail hunting for a bear hunt. Let me know if your interested