Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Osceola for Eastern in Ozarks >

Osceola for Eastern in Ozarks

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Osceola for Eastern in Ozarks

Old 04-22-2018, 01:33 AM
Spike

Default Osceola for Eastern in Ozarks

Would like to swap 3-day Osceola hunt on 1500 private acres in central Florida for Eastern hunt in Missouri Ozarks. Florida land consists of two pieces: one is upland in the middle of horse farms that rarely gets hunted and is full of unhunted birds; the other is swamp/field mix that has large turkey population with little to no hunting pressure. Also have lots of wild hogs if you take your bird early and would like to get a boar and/or sow. This would be for the 2019 turkey season.

Last edited by Emathla1; 04-22-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Old 04-24-2018, 04:33 AM
Spike

I have about 1500 acres in central ms if you would be interested. Plenty of birds to chase after.

Originally Posted by Emathla1
Would like to swap 3-day Osceola hunt on 1500 private acres in central Florida for Eastern hunt in Missouri Ozarks. Florida land consists of two pieces: one is upland in the middle of horse farms that rarely gets hunted and is full of unhunted birds; the other is swamp/field mix that has large turkey population with little to no hunting pressure. Also have lots of wild hogs if you take your bird early and would like to get a boar and/or sow. This would be for the 2019 turkey season.
Old 04-27-2018, 02:28 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Clindley1
I have about 1500 acres in central ms if you would be interested. Plenty of birds to chase after.
Thanks for the offer, but am looking for hunt in Missouri, preferably in the mountains of the southern part of the state.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Spike

How about chasing gobblers in the hills of Kentucky! As good as it gets for Easterns. I have lots of pic I can show. Also have a nice cabin you can stay in.