Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Looking to do some turkey hunting >

Looking to do some turkey hunting

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Looking to do some turkey hunting

Old 03-02-2018, 09:13 PM
Spike

Default Looking to do some turkey hunting

Looking for new places to turkey hunt, maybe texas rios, or new mexico or colorado merriams. Im really open to any offer. There might be 4 of us, but 3 of us for sure. Me, my dad, my dads best friend, and maybe my best friend. I have to offer deer, turkey or both in southwest indiana on 400 plus acres that my family owns, plus I have permission from some surrounding landowners and friends and their land equals to just as much to what my family owns. Also, my dad and I both have special hunting permits that allows us to hunt on the thousands of privately owned coal company land that is around our family land, and with those hunting permits, dad and I can both bring one guest each with us on the coal company land. We have no shortage of places to hunt. You can kill one buck and one turkey in the state of indiana with over the counter tags and there not too expensive. I have pics of both deer and turkeys that we've killed over the years for you to look at. Or I can give you tips on where to go on public land for turkeys where we've hunted in the past, in montana, south dakota, nebraska, kansas, tennessee or here in indiana. If this is something you might be interested in or have any questions about anything please message me. Thanks.
Old 03-03-2018, 06:28 AM
Spike

I’m in southern Illinois. I may be interested in trading you some turkey for deer. If that’s something you are interested in.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:04 AM
Spike

I have 200+ acres with good turkey hunting in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

js
Old 07-05-2018, 02:23 PM
Spike

I'm not a big turkey hunter but I lease private land in West Virginia that has a lot of turkeys if you are interested.