Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
IOWA deer or Turkey hunt. >

IOWA deer or Turkey hunt.

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

IOWA deer or Turkey hunt.

Old 12-23-2017, 06:25 AM
Spike

Default IOWA deer or Turkey hunt.

I'm not an outfitter but own 500 acres of highly managed ground in Southern Iowa looking to try some new hunts or fishing experiences. Any interest let me know what you got.
Thanks
Old 12-26-2017, 01:58 PM
Spike

Default Swap for deer hunt

I live in central Florida and do a lot of fishing as well as hunting down here. I can offer you offshore fishing in the Gulf or Atlantic depending on what you want to fish for. If offshore isn't your thing we do a lot of flats and inshore fishing as well. Bass fishing is another option. As far as the hunting, we have hogs and turkey and possibly gators. We have Osceola turkeys here which are probably the hardest turkey to get if you're trying to get a turkey slam. I can provide lodging or you can stay in a hotel if you prefer. We have a very nice house on the water in Crystal River and also a cabin at the hunting land. There are other things to do in the area also, kayaking, scuba diving, manatee tours and of course the theme parks that Florida is known for. I would be open to trading a week at our River house for a hunt as well. Let me know if any of that sounds interesting.
Old 12-30-2017, 02:44 PM
Spike

Default Type of hunting

What type of hunting or fishing you looking to do I live in Louisiana
Old 12-30-2017, 05:46 PM
Spike

Default Pa turkey hunt/ striper lake trout fishing

I would trade you for a pa turkey hunt also includes some striper/lake trout fishing if your interested in some pictures send me your cell number
Old 12-31-2017, 05:15 PM
Spike

We have great pheasant hunting In se north dakota if that interests you. Waterfowl is also possible if the time is right. Thanks.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:28 PM
Spike

arkansas deer, turkey or a long-shot at a black bear? 520 acres private land with cabin in ozark mtns. close to national forest.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:21 PM
Spike

Default Would you be interested in N.C black bear?

Originally Posted by Iowahunter33
I'm not an outfitter but own 500 acres of highly managed ground in Southern Iowa looking to try some new hunts or fishing experiences. Any interest let me know what you got.
Thanks
Have plenty pics. Let me know.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:22 PM
Spike

Smile Pay cash or swap

I own 120 acres in Illinois and have 170 in Indiana. I have a 40 acre lake good bass fishing. I'm looking for good place to turkey hunt first season spring 2018. Also first deer gun season. I have preference point. Also have turkey lease in Missouri. Sounds like we have pretty much same quality of place to hunt I just need place to go to extend my season and get more buck tags. I would be willing to swap hunts or pay cash to hunt for 5 day first gun season. In zone 5 iowa

Last edited by rod sneath; 01-14-2018 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Left out information