Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Outfitted Colorado elk/muley/Bear for trade or sale. >

Outfitted Colorado elk/muley/Bear for trade or sale.

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Outfitted Colorado elk/muley/Bear for trade or sale.

Old 12-16-2017, 01:32 PM
Spike

Default Outfitted Colorado elk/muley/Bear for trade or sale.

I'm the owner of two lifetime guided hunts in Colorado through cache creek outfitters. I won't be able to go in 2018 so I will sell them at a discounted price or trade for something equitable. UTV... Compact tractor... Old truck... Cool hunt... Just make an offer. Unit 42. Lodge or back country.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:48 AM
Spike

Do you have any interest in hunting some giant Whitetails in central Kansas? We typically kill bucks over 170" and and killed several bucks up over the 200" mark. We have a comfy, newly built log cabin that sits right off the river in the middle of monster buck country.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:53 AM
Spike

I live in Kansas now myself and have access to around 5600 acres. I'm looking for something a little different if it was to trade or maybe another Kansas lease. If you know anyone that would like to take a new hunter under the age of 21 the new hunters trip would be free. I appreciate it though. I moved over here just for the deer so I definitely understand what you've got there.