Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
SE IOWA whitetail hunt >

SE IOWA whitetail hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

SE IOWA whitetail hunt

Old 12-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Spike

Default SE IOWA whitetail hunt

I have 275 acres on two farms I manage for trophy bucks in southeast iowa. Great territory and my farms have several big mature bucks on them. I am looking to swap with someone that has pheasants and turkeys. Most likely SD/ND/NE/ or KS. Id like access to a private farm next fall for pheasants to chase with my dog plus a spring turkey hunt!

Last edited by Hawks10; 12-14-2017 at 02:46 PM.
Old 12-15-2017, 04:43 PM
Spike

We have great pheasant ground in se north dakota. We manage about 5000 acres of land for pheasants and deer.
Old 12-17-2017, 01:12 PM
Spike

Default Turkey hunt

Originally Posted by Hawks10
I have 275 acres on two farms I manage for trophy bucks in southeast iowa. Great territory and my farms have several big mature bucks on them. I am looking to swap with someone that has pheasants and turkeys. Most likely SD/ND/NE/ or KS. Id like access to a private farm next fall for pheasants to chase with my dog plus a spring turkey hunt!
I have 60acres of private hunting in northeast arkansas with a nice cabin kill all the turkeys you want lots of big turkeys
Old 12-17-2017, 07:05 PM
Spike

Default Def interested more details please

[QUOTE=Hawks10;4322505]I have 275 acres on two farms I manage for trophy bucks in southeast iowa. Great territory and my farms have several big mature bucks on them. I am looking to swap with someone that has pheasants and turkeys. Most likely SD/ND/NE/ or KS. Id like access to a private farm next fall for pheasants to chase with my dog plus a spring turkey hunt![/QUOte

I would like more details I have Kansas property and the turkeys are plentiful
Attached Thumbnails SE IOWA whitetail hunt-img_8358.jpg