Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Texas exotics/wt for antelope or mule deer >

Texas exotics/wt for antelope or mule deer

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Texas exotics/wt for antelope or mule deer

Old 12-06-2017, 01:11 PM
Spike

Default Texas exotics/wt for antelope or mule deer

I own two properties West of Austin, Texas in the Hill Country and can offer a combination of axis, Fallow deer, blackbuck antelope ,whitetail deer, hogs, turkey or a combination hunt plus cash if what you have to offer is of greater value. I’m interested in a fair swap where both parties have a great time, hunt some new ground and walk away satisfied. I am not an outfitter. I am open to picking you up at the airport & return trip to airport, cooking & sharing a good campfire. Both of my properties have comfortable lodging.

I’d like an antelope or would consider a whitetail hunt in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri other areas of TX, or a mule deer hunt.

Not sure how often I will check this thread but you can contact me directly at [email protected]
Old 12-06-2017, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator

You might want to talk with flags. He currently lives and works in Texas but his family owns some country up in Colorado.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:32 AM
Spike

Thank you CalHunter. Appreciate the heads up.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:48 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by 12thMan
I own two properties West of Austin, Texas in the Hill Country and can offer a combination of axis, Fallow deer, blackbuck antelope ,whitetail deer, hogs, turkey or a combination hunt plus cash if what you have to offer is of greater value. I’m interested in a fair swap where both parties have a great time, hunt some new ground and walk away satisfied. I am not an outfitter. I am open to picking you up at the airport & return trip to airport, cooking & sharing a good campfire. Both of my properties have comfortable lodging.

I’d like an antelope or would consider a whitetail hunt in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri other areas of TX, or a mule deer hunt.

Not sure how often I will check this thread but you can contact me directly at [email protected]
private land wyoming antelope hunt and mule deer
307-774-1000
Old 01-23-2018, 11:08 AM
Spike

I own 4000 acres in Northern, MO., we have had good luck harvesting some nice bucks through the years. If interested give me a call 217 725-1669. Thanks Ted
Old 05-29-2018, 07:41 PM
Spike

How about otc tags in western Nebraska for mule deer or antelope? I'm not an outfitter but have access to 30,000+ acres of private ground. I'd be interested in fallow, whitetail or hogs. If interested we can swap some pictures.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Spike

Default Montana whitetail, mule deer and antelope

I have whitetail, mule deer and antelope on my place here in northern Montana.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:36 AM
Spike

I sent you an email but can offer antelope, deer, elk, bighorn, moose, mtn goat, bighorn in Colorado or Wyoming. Some are tough draw tags but others can be purchased over the country. I also hunt and fish Alaska on a regular basis.