Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Arizona hunting trade for...? >

Arizona hunting trade for...?

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Arizona hunting trade for...?

Old 11-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Spike

Default Arizona hunting trade for...?

I would be willing to trade a public land hunt in AZ for something fun somewhere else. Let me know what you have in mind. Unfortunately Arizona doesnt have the same hunting opportunities that other states have with over the counter tags and a lot of animals to pick from. Arizona has a bunch of animals to hunt but most everything is a draw and our animal numbers are much lower than other states so you will have to work for the big ones.

Arizona hunting info- Most everything is a draw but there are a few options that have decent draw odds for out of staters however we do have left over tags in most southern units for Coues Deer, Mule Deer and Javelina and OTC Archery Deer, Turkey and Javelina.

Most hunting we do in AZ is a lot of glassing and spot and stalk but if sitting water is more your speed thats perfectly fine we can try that in a few areas. As for your stay while here it depends where we are going but more than likely it will be a tent camp.

Archery you will be able to buy the tags OTC for Mule/Coues Deer Turkey and Javelina. If you are wanting a Rifle hunt most of the time there are left over tags in some units down south or its pretty easy to get drawn down south by Mexico for Coues or Mule deer.

If you have any questions let me know and ill do my best to have a answer for you. I'm looking for just something fun that I don't get to do often so let me know what you are thinking.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Spike

How hard is it to draw an antelope tag?