Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
2018 beach house/offshore fishing for? >

2018 beach house/offshore fishing for?

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

2018 beach house/offshore fishing for?

Old 11-08-2017, 04:37 AM
Spike

Default 2018 beach house/offshore fishing for?

I run a vacation rental business in North Carolina.
You can see my properties at www.topsailstays.com
I’d be happy to swap a week at one of my homes for something interesting. We can run offshore as well and chase king, mahi, amber jack, etc.
I also have 700 acres of dynamite turkey hunting so if you wanted to combo, you could turkey hunt early May, then take the family to the beach right after.
I’d love to trade for something interesting. Trophy whitetail, elk, bear, cool fishing trip. Throw it at me!
Old 12-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Spike

bump! beach time is coming and my properties will be filling up fast!
Old 01-08-2018, 06:33 AM
Spike

Bump!
Still looking to trade. I’ll post some beach pics soon.
Old 03-11-2018, 07:09 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by rustvyper
Bump!
Still looking to trade. I’ll post some beach pics soon.
Interest in an Iowa whitetail? Pm me
Old 03-14-2018, 04:59 AM
Spike

Default How does this sound

Jon, I can provide 5 days and four nights (two people) at my cabin in the Hiawatha National Forest, Very secluded and private. I can take you SM Bass fishing in the open waters of Lake Mi. (fresh water, no sharks.) The last two years the Bass fishing has been exceptional. 19 to 21 inch Small Mouth, limit catches. You can go 4-wheeling, coyote hunting, crow hunting, trout fishing and we can also fish king salmon if you come last July or early August. We will encounter very few people if any at all.
If you are interested, please pm me at [email protected] We can discuss details
Old 03-19-2018, 06:05 PM
Spike

Default Montana hunting

Hey man, would you be interested in hunting in Montana for some whitetails or elk? Would love to come fishing in the Carolinas again
Old 06-18-2018, 06:18 AM
Spike

Default Southern Ohio deer hunting

I own a farm in southern Ohio. Lots of deer, very low pressure
Old 07-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Spike

Would you be interested in a whitetail deer hunt in West Virginia? Can hunt straight or over bait your choice. I’m not a professional guide, but I have access to private land and get several deer a year. I have had good success getting people on deer. We have big bucks and I have harvested my fair share but couldn’t guarantee a trophy (why they call it hunting).
Old 07-27-2018, 11:58 AM
Spike

Private land nebraska whitetail or mule deer otc license no draw rifle during rut of interested call me let's talk 304-822-2570
Old 08-21-2018, 07:37 AM
Spike

[QUOTE=rustvyper;4320145]I run a vacation rental business in North Carolina.
You can see my properties at www.topsailstays.com
I’d be happy to swap a week at one of my homes for something interesting. We can run offshore as well and chase king, mahi, amber jack, etc.
I also have 700 acres of dynamite turkey hunting so if you wanted to combo, you could turkey hunt early May, then take the family to the beach right after.
I’d love to trade for something interesting. Trophy whitetail, elk, bear, cool fishing trip. Throw it at me![/QUOTE Ill check your properties out. I may be interested in doing something in the future. I run a small trophy whitetail operation in West Central Illinois. I have references and lots a recent trail cam photos.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.