Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Colorado Flat tops wilderness horseback elk hunt >

Colorado Flat tops wilderness horseback elk hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Colorado Flat tops wilderness horseback elk hunt

Old 08-31-2017, 02:47 PM
Spike

Default Colorado Flat tops wilderness horseback elk hunt

Would be willing to trade a pack in elk hunt on the flat tops.
I would provide:
Horses
Wall tent
All camp gear and meals
Trail cam photos
Calling
All you have to bring is your personal gear
My hunting partner and I have hunted this area for 8 years now and have never left camp with less than 2 elk. I can't guarantee an elk but I can guarantee a once in a lifetime experience in a comfortable wilderness camp 6 miles in.

Looking for Missouri/Kansas whitetails for us and our 2-10 year old sons or possibly alligators or bears.
Let me know. Scott 303-912-5901

Last edited by granby guy; 08-31-2017 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:40 AM
Spike

Default IA Deer?

Scott,

I just returned from Flat Tops Elk Bow hunt with my 15 yo son at Trapper(GMU 26) and struck out. Have approx. 1,000 acres of private land on the Des Moines river in IA near Stratford, IA. I would love to talk to you about possible trade!

TJ
Old 09-19-2017, 09:20 AM
Spike

Give me a call or text me.
Old 10-03-2017, 12:41 AM
Spike

Default bears

interested in a NB bear hunt the boys can't hunt legally but they could sit with you in the doubles stands. I've litterally got a ton of bears here so many they have increased the bag limit to two bears per season. This would be a spring hunt
Old 10-06-2017, 10:28 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by nboscar
interested in a NB bear hunt the boys can't hunt legally but they could sit with you in the doubles stands. I've litterally got a ton of bears here so many they have increased the bag limit to two bears per season. This would be a spring hunt
Sounds like a great time but if the boys can't hunt then I don't think it would work. I appreciate the offer.
Old 10-14-2017, 05:38 PM
Spike

Default Florida Aligator Hunt And offshore fishing?

Originally Posted by granby guy
Would be willing to trade a pack in elk hunt on the flat tops.
I would provide:
Horses
Wall tent
All camp gear and meals
Trail cam photos
Calling
All you have to bring is your personal gear
My hunting partner and I have hunted this area for 8 years now and have never left camp with less than 2 elk. I can't guarantee an elk but I can guarantee a once in a lifetime experience in a comfortable wilderness camp 6 miles in.

Looking for Missouri/Kansas whitetails for us and our 2-10 year old sons or possibly alligators or bears.
Let me know. Scott 303-912-5901
While the biggest land animals we have in Florida are Alligators, bears, and wild hogs/boars. I could put you on 2 of the 3, we have bears and they just opened the season last year. I have the other two,..alligators and wild hogs on my land,..plus I have an offshore boat that I could put you on large grouper, Amber jacks 50lbs plus, red snapper, etc if your interested. Let me know if you want to know more. I have two boys myself and am former military so family friendly. Nothing better than seeing the kids hook into fish bigger than they are. I would like to go on an elk hunt,..been planning one for 4 years but my hunting buddies always cancels on me,..I won’t give up though.