Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Idaho mountain lion for? >

Idaho mountain lion for?

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Idaho mountain lion for?

Old 03-19-2017, 05:46 AM
Spike

Default Idaho mountain lion for?

I can offer an incredible hunt for lions from snowmobiles and with hounds in the Idaho wilderness.

Looking for a commensurate trade. I would bring 3 hunters and could accept 2 .
Old 03-19-2017, 09:45 AM
Spike

Default illinois whitetail

what would the dates be for the lioin hunts . would you beinterested in whitetails on private land in west central il
Old 03-19-2017, 11:32 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by wci_whitetail1
what would the dates be for the lioin hunts . would you beinterested in whitetails on private land in west central il
Perhaps. Do you manage for trophy quality? Can you accommodate 3 hunters? Lodging?
Old 03-19-2017, 02:13 PM
Spike

Default illinois whitetail

we wont shoot anything under about 155''unless its something special.three hunters would be fine however we dont have any lodging. there are places to stay though within 15to20miles
Old 03-19-2017, 05:05 PM
Spike

Default Georgia Hog Hunt

Interested in a South Georgia hog hunt? Able to lodge and will provide guns and ammo. Shoot as many as you want. Best processor around 2 miles down the road.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:06 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by wci_whitetail1
we wont shoot anything under about 155''unless its something special.three hunters would be fine however we dont have any lodging. there are places to stay though within 15to20miles
PM me with more details about your property .
Old 04-03-2017, 07:46 AM
Spike

Hi Seawolf,

I signed up for huntingnet.com just to reply to this post, lol. I hunt Idaho annually around the Riggins area. I've thought about lion for the last couple of years and would love to come up and chase cats. I bowhunt North Central Kansas and Iowa. Iowa would take you a few years to draw 3-4 but there is more ground there and the top end potential is outstanding. Additionally, I could take you to Florida for alligator hunting which is a blast as well. Not much that you don't have access to in Idaho, you are blessed to live there. I'll check for messages on here or you can text me at 918-899-8480 if you would like.

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 04-03-2017, 08:23 AM
Spike

I may add, I can set you up on a world class coastal black bear hunt too. I've been there twice and have the knowledge to share for killing some B&C class Black Bears.
Old 05-17-2017, 02:55 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by seawolf007
I can offer an incredible hunt for lions from snowmobiles and with hounds in the Idaho wilderness.

Looking for a commensurate trade. I would bring 3 hunters and could accept 2 .
I do guiding and outfitting in Northwest Missouri for deer and turkey. Archery, firearms and black powder. Season is from Sept. 15 to Jan. 15. You can buy tags over the counter. Fully guided and can/will furnish everything, including meals, lodging, all transportation. Including airport pickup (MCI Kansas City Missouri). I can easily accommodate 3 hunters. We have some good bucks and turkey. You can check it out on my Facebook page. Griffin Bow Hunts

Sincerely Yours in Hunting, Ben Griffin
Old 05-30-2017, 05:39 PM
Spike

Default Missouri whitetail

Would be willing to swap 3 whitetail bowhunters or rifle hunts in Northeast Missouri with food, lodging..all transportation on 5000 acres of trophy managed land for over 15 years..we run 85% opportunity on bucks in the 130 to 170 class ..many references available..our hunts our 6 nights and five full days of hunting..we take very low numbers of hunters to keep our quality high.
You can find out all of the details of our hunts at Northeast Missouri Outfitters.com and facebook..
Look forward to hearing from you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.