Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Idaho Late Season WOlf & Archery MD/ ELK for TROPHY WT >

Idaho Late Season WOlf & Archery MD/ ELK for TROPHY WT

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Idaho Late Season WOlf & Archery MD/ ELK for TROPHY WT

Old 03-01-2017, 02:47 PM
Spike

Default Idaho Late Season WOlf & Archery MD/ ELK for TROPHY WT

I hunt wolf in North Idaho in the late season (dec 10-24) , We use howlers and predator calls. This is an extreme hunt usually in snow on snowshoes or x country skis and base camp by snowmobile. There is also Mule deer/whitetail and ELk archery at the same time (OTC) andthe mulies are actually still rutting usually in december. This hunt is not for the faint of heart or out of shape, for the right guy its an experience of a lifetime!

I am looking for a TROPHY whitetail hunt in the midwest every year. I would like to create a longer term relationship, firendship /hunting partnershi not looking for a 1 time gig. I would like a situation incuding pickup and drop at airport and including lodging and could provide the same. I am looking to Bowhunt sept 25 - oct 5.

PM me if you have sincere interest.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:00 AM
Spike

I just replied to another one of your posts and scanned through this one as well as I go down the list (first time on here). I notice your preferred dates for your bowhunt and may suggest that you reconsider if you have any flexibility. In the Midwest it is tough to get on big deer at that time. Some states offer an earlier hunt beginning in mid-September where you can catch them on summer feeding patterns still. This would be catching them coming to feed in the evenings and close to bedding areas in the morning as they return. The other good option is from Halloween through the third week in November when you can catch the late pre-rut (good for calling) and the rut. My absolute favorite time to be in the woods is from Nov. 7th-15th. You will see some great bucks if you're in the woods then. Anyway, didn't mean to get in your business, just a friendly suggestion for your consideration.

-Kevin
Old 04-23-2017, 05:20 AM
Spike

Im finding my self with some openings in archery in Ks would love to talk to you !!! the draw is coming up April 28!!!