Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
illinois whitetail >

illinois whitetail

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

illinois whitetail

Old 02-17-2017, 05:12 PM
Spike

Default illinois whitetail

I have great whitetail hunting on private land in west central il. i am looking for a lion or wolf hunt for 2018 . would like a trade for 2 people.
Old 02-18-2017, 02:15 AM
Spike

Default ohiofarmboy

im having hard time finding anyone on this site that wants to trade wolf for whitetail if you have any luck please let me know there very high on my list. wish they didn't have whitetail out there also would make are dreams come true lol
Old 02-18-2017, 03:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wolves are a crafty animal. I hunted in Ontario a few years back and bought a wolf tag. Saw one, but only for a second and it was gone. Seems like baiting in the winter is the best success.

Good luck guys.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Spike

I hunt wolf in North Idaho in the late season (dec 10-24) , We use howlers and predator calls. This ia an extreme hunt usually in snow on snowshoes or x country skis and base camp by snowmobile. There is also Mule deer/whitetail and ELk archery at the same time andthe mulies are actually still rutting usually in december. This hunt is not for the faint of heart or out of shape.

I am looking for a TROPHY whitetail hunt in the midwest. I would like to create a longer term relationship not looking for a 1 time gig. I would like a situation incuding pickup and drop at airport and including lodging and could provide the same. I am looking to Bowhunt sept 25 - oct 5.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Spike

Illinois season doesn't start til Oct. 1.
I could provide all that tho on 2,000 acres I manage in Calhoun & Pike County.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:38 PM
Spike

There is talk about opening the wolf hunt back up here in WI in 2017. I'd be open to a trade. I'd personally guide you. Lodging included. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

www.norcooutfitters.com
Old 03-02-2017, 01:37 AM
Spike

IM interested in speaking further. PM sent