Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Looking to hunt different states >

Looking to hunt different states

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Looking to hunt different states

Old 12-29-2016, 06:37 PM
Spike

Default Looking to hunt different states

We live and waterfowel hunt Iowa. We are looking for people to hunt with in their state to have a longer season, I've looked up several things on the Internet and just get a lot of guide services which are pretty expensive. My son and I would like to find some people to hunt with possibly in South Dakota ,Missouri and Arkansas and we would be glad to share our hunting areas in return so anyone south can start their waterfowel season early and we can make ours a little longer or vise versa and save some money by not having to pay a guide service. Would be a great way to get in some more hunting time, see new places, meet new people and share ideas. Any suggestions let me know .
Old 12-29-2016, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator

I've moved this topic to the "Swap-a-Hunt" forum which was created expressly for this type of situation. You should consider expanding on what you have to offer as in species, private/public land, blinds, etc. The more you can describe what you have to offer, the more likely it will get the attention of somebody who is interested in swapping a hunt(s) with you. Good luck.

CalHunter
Old 12-30-2016, 10:35 AM
Spike

What are your season dates for Waterfowl in Iowa? Here in the U.P. of Michigan we open Sept.26th and run through Nov. 28th. Both duck and goose. If you are interested in swaping a hunt lets talk and share some details. From late Oct. thru Nov. we hunt big open water in Northern Lake Michigan for divers. [email protected]
Old 01-06-2017, 06:08 PM
Spike

Any interest in Illinois whitetails?