Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Searching for Hunting Opportunities >

Searching for Hunting Opportunities

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Searching for Hunting Opportunities

Old 12-15-2016, 03:10 PM
BGI
Spike

Default Searching for Hunting Opportunities

I have a screenprinting/Embroidery business. I have traded Custom Hats, coats, shirts and other sublimated apparel and bags for a hunt in the past and thought I would try again. I'm also a pretty successful hunter here in Oregon. I could give advice or take someone out for a hunt. Interested in almost all big game hunting. Shoot me an offer.

https://randygallego.yolasite.com/hunting.php

Last edited by BGI; 12-18-2016 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-15-2016, 07:56 PM
Fork Horn

Your in Oregon ? I'm in texas, what kind of hunting can we trade ? You wanna come shot a white tail buck or some pigs , I might want to see yalls deer or an elk or moose , it don't have to be a bull , but I do want to use my bow , kinda like my tree stand to but not that picky, I'd like to hunt they way yall do
Old 12-16-2016, 11:37 AM
BGI
Spike

Just went to Texas on a hunt for the first time this year on a trade. I really liked it back there.

We have some great bowhunting opportunities on public land. But it is pretty physically demanding. I haven't really tried tree stand hunting much. It would take me sometime to master that style of hunting. I primarily spot and stalk. Although I have hunted Pronghorn from a blind three times with success. Unfortunately, It takes several years to get drawn for that tag. I hunt elk, mule deer and blacktail deer with bow. We do not have moose hunting opportunities here unfortunately. My email is [email protected] if you would like to discuss further. Thanks

Here is a link to some pictures:

https://randygallego.yolasite.com/hunting.php

Last edited by BGI; 12-16-2016 at 01:16 PM.