Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Invitation to the hunt in Russia >

Invitation to the hunt in Russia

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Invitation to the hunt in Russia

Old 12-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Spike

Default Invitation to the hunt in Russia

Hello, my name is Dmitry, I'm 30 years old, I live in Russia, Siberia, the city of Omsk.
I am fond of hunting and fishing, and I'm interested in other countries and their inhabitants.
I'm ready priglosit people or family for 5-10 days to visit them in order to get acquainted with their culture and language. In order for us to be interestno decided prigloshat such people who interestny and my hobbies (hunting and fishing).
Ready to give accommodation to his apartment (or help to rent a house), meet at the airport, arrange tours of their field and their culture, also took on Russian hunting (spring (male ducks, geese and grouse), winter (hare, fox, grouse, deer), fall, duck, grouse, goose, male deer) to the gun and bullets.
I do not need money, I interestno new communication

This interestno [email protected] can write on my channel in YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/midok55
If you are between 30 and 45 and you want to go to Russia to write.
Old 12-02-2016, 01:07 PM
JW
Super Moderator

This post moved to this forum.

JW