Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Time of your life!! >

Time of your life!!

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Time of your life!!

Old 11-29-2016, 10:21 AM
Spike

Exclamation Time of your life!!

Whitetail bucks into the 190's
Feral hogs up to 500#
Turkeys
Bobcats
Coyotes
Ducks and geese!

Everything you can possibly imagine in the state of Oklahoma

600 PRIVATE well managed acres bordered by Blue River Public land, Tishomingo Wildlife refuge and wheat fields!

Blinds and stands set up over feeders
Climbing stands set up over the trails

Food plots, feeders, water holes.

YOU WILL NOT LEAVE DISSAPOINTED

Contact me on here or email [email protected]

Interested in fishing, hunting, timeshare swap.. ANYTHING.
COME ENJOY IT!

PLENTY of pictures available!
Old 12-05-2016, 08:59 AM
Spike

Jake, I just posted this a couple days ago.. was looking at Texas, but shucks, OK would just as great and it sounds like your offer fits out bill very well. Here is my post, let me know what you think. Larry and Juli
Old 12-05-2016, 09:00 AM
Spike

My sweetie and I would like to arrange a swap with a rancher in Texas who would like to visit Alaska, stay at our home, be treated like family and be taken out for a three day fishing excursion. Halibut, ling cod, rockfish, cod and salmon (if you come during the run). You and your bride (or friend or other family member) would fly to Anchorage this summer, I'd get you from the airport and take you back again. You'd have a bedroom/bath to yourselves in my home. We'd be on my 26' boat for three days, and fish two full days for two limits. The rest of the week you're here, we can visit the reindeer and muskox farm, walk on the Matanuska Glacier, and all other kinds of cool stuff. I'd even take you into Anchorage for tourist stuff, if that floats your boat. In exchange, we'd like to come for a week at your place in Texas, be treated like family in return, and bow hunt deer and hogs on your property. This would be our sixth exchange and I have references from each of the prior exchanges. All of them we now call friends. Interested? Write back with your ideas and thanks for reading.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Spike

Default .

Originally Posted by AlaskaFish
My sweetie and I would like to arrange a swap with a rancher in Texas who would like to visit Alaska, stay at our home, be treated like family and be taken out for a three day fishing excursion. Halibut, ling cod, rockfish, cod and salmon (if you come during the run). You and your bride (or friend or other family member) would fly to Anchorage this summer, I'd get you from the airport and take you back again. You'd have a bedroom/bath to yourselves in my home. We'd be on my 26' boat for three days, and fish two full days for two limits. The rest of the week you're here, we can visit the reindeer and muskox farm, walk on the Matanuska Glacier, and all other kinds of cool stuff. I'd even take you into Anchorage for tourist stuff, if that floats your boat. In exchange, we'd like to come for a week at your place in Texas, be treated like family in return, and bow hunt deer and hogs on your property. This would be our sixth exchange and I have references from each of the prior exchanges. All of them we now call friends. Interested? Write back with your ideas and thanks for reading.
Hey there, that is most definitely something I would be interested in doing if you don't mind emailing me @ [email protected]
Old 12-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jake, I'm curious how many bobcats you typically see when out hunting?
Old 12-12-2016, 06:48 PM
Spike

Default email sent?

Hey Jake, I sent you an email to the address you listed but didn't hear back from you. Sent lots of pictures as well. Perhaps it went into your spam filter? If you are no longer interested, no problem.

Larry and Juli in Alaska