Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Texas deer hunt for Exotic or vacation for wife and I >

Texas deer hunt for Exotic or vacation for wife and I

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Texas deer hunt for Exotic or vacation for wife and I

Old 09-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Spike

Default Texas deer hunt for Exotic or vacation for wife and I

We are in Glasscock county Texas. The date is wrong on trail cam pics FYI (new camera no time to hook up to computer to program it). We have had bucks gross in 180-190" (free range). Bow or rifle is good. No guarantees on particular bucks (free range). Have a small comfy cabin with electricity, A/C, etc... Not uncommon to see 10 bucks in a sitting in the blind. Length of hunt etc.. negotiable on what you have to offer. You can bring your own food have bbq grill and hot plate or I can ask my mom to cook (great cook!). These are pics from one protein feeder. We have two and feed p to 1000 pounds in a week. Can shoot all jackrabbits, coyotes and javelinas you want. Looking for Axis, blackbuck, corscian ram, fallow etc...hunt or something my wife might like. This is a family ranch. We are local cops in the area so definitely not out to mess anyone over.
Attached Thumbnails Texas deer hunt for Exotic or vacation for wife and I-hunt2229.jpg   Texas deer hunt for Exotic or vacation for wife and I-hunt2192.jpg   Texas deer hunt for Exotic or vacation for wife and I-hunt1989.jpg  
Old 09-08-2016, 08:49 AM
Spike

Would your wife enjoy laying on a beach in the Bahamas and catching fish, lobster and conch out on the boat in crystal clear water, have seafood dinners, rum and cokes at sunset and do some snorkeling at some reefs and wrecks? If so shoot me a pm with your email and we can talk. Its a private ocean view home with private dock. We would take care of you. All you have to do is get there. Ft. Lauderdale, then to Bimini Bahamas.

I have done this trade with great success with a San Angelo outfitter in the past...We both had great trips...Capt. E.
Old 09-09-2016, 05:48 AM
Spike

Default Thank u!!!

I talked it over with my wife and I should have posted this but it has to be someplace we can drive to for her. She had a car wreck a few years back and cracked her skull. Altitude of flying causes a lot of pain or she would looooove to do this. Thank you so much for offering!!!!
Old 09-09-2016, 06:51 AM
Spike

Default Go figure...wife changed mind!

My wife called her doctor and he is going to give her medicine to combat it! She says your swap sounds great and she will do the cooking if you want to come. I will PM you sir and we can talk about it. Thank you
Old 09-09-2016, 08:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

How ya gonna shoot all the javelina you want when there is an annual bag limit of 2 on them? Just askin'
Old 09-09-2016, 09:12 PM
Spike

Ok. All YOU are willing to shoot and get caught with. Feel better?