Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Pa Whitetail Archery/Rifle trade >

Pa Whitetail Archery/Rifle trade

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Pa Whitetail Archery/Rifle trade

Old 02-14-2016, 07:41 AM
Spike

Default Pa Whitetail Archery/Rifle trade

I am not a outfitter. I am a diehard hunter with guide skills and some of the best big buck land to hunt. I am located in the eastern part of the state on the border of farmland and the Blue mountains. Terrain includes crop fields to thick swamp bottoms to laurel mountain sides. Every year we shoot big bucks in this area. I have the land and tree stands or your welcome to bring your own climbers, lodging and food is not included but I could assist you on it. Tags are otc and processing is available. I would be interested in trading for anything interesting or similar. Let me know what you have to offer. I pride myself on shooting big bucks and all the locals know that I shoot big bucks every year. Pa has a 6 point antler restriction In this area, for a few years and it's paid off big. Thanks for looking and I have pictures for proof

Last edited by Psehunter02; 02-14-2016 at 08:01 AM.
Old 02-14-2016, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like you have a nice spot. How much land do you have to hunt? Please post some pics for those big bucks you have taken. Pictures usually generate a lot of interest.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:32 PM
Spike

I have several farms and properties to hunt ranging from 13 to several hundred acres. It all depends if we're hunting standing crops or up on the mountain as to how many acres. As for the pictures if I get someone with serious interest in trading a hunt I'll gladly show them pictures of my success
Old 02-14-2016, 04:27 PM
Spike

Default hogs?

Oklahoma Hog hunt?
If so 5054156728, shoot me a text
Old 02-28-2016, 07:02 AM
Spike

Here in Alabama we have Turkeys, preditors, and hogs. We can also offer a guided handfishing trip, and bowfishing. We catch catfish anywhere from 10-60 pounds with just our hands. Text me at (334)372-5964 for pictures.
Old 02-29-2016, 04:59 AM
Spike

Default swap hunt for fl keys condo

me & 2 buddies have a condo in fl keys in marathon. 1 br/1ba foldout couch all amenities.we would need a place to stay tho. atlantic ocean on east side the gulf of mexico on wes side of bridge.our time is last 2 weeks in august. good fishing & lobster season. you can contact me at h# 859-366-4246 c# 904-318-9700 thx john braasch