Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Florida Panhandle Fishing/RV Vacation >

Florida Panhandle Fishing/RV Vacation

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Florida Panhandle Fishing/RV Vacation

Old 01-21-2016, 12:11 PM
Spike

Default Florida Panhandle Fishing/RV Vacation

What I have: Inshore/nearshore fishing in the Florida Panhandle (Panama City Beach/Mexico Beach/Port St. Joe area). I have an 18ft. Leader Cat that can comfortably fish 4 (including me). Depending on time of year and weather conditions, we can fish the bays for trout, redfish, flounder, bluefish, ladyfish, and Spanish mackerel. Or we can go out a few miles and troll for king mackerel, big Spanish mackerel, and bonita. We can also shark fish and sight see. This part of Florida has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world and there are some very pristine, untouched areas that are only accessible by boat. In addition, I may be willing to offer the use of our newly remodeled 31 foot motorhome at one of the campgrounds in either Mexico Beach or Panama City Beach depending on availability.

What I am looking for: I am especially interested in a Midwest archery deer hunt for myself. I am also interested in a rifle deer hunt for my son (9 years old) or any exotics for myself and/or my son. Pronghorn, mule deer, or elk could also be a possibility based on when and where. I might also consider a waterfowl hunt.

What I am not interested in: Bears, hogs, turkeys, upland birds, predators.