Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Fish, Deer, Elk, Bear, Gators, Hogs, Waterfowl, Squirrels..well, maybe not squirrels >

Fish, Deer, Elk, Bear, Gators, Hogs, Waterfowl, Squirrels..well, maybe not squirrels

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Fish, Deer, Elk, Bear, Gators, Hogs, Waterfowl, Squirrels..well, maybe not squirrels

Old 09-24-2015, 08:43 PM
Spike

Default Fish, Deer, Elk, Bear, Gators, Hogs, Waterfowl, Squirrels..well, maybe not squirrels

Hi,
My name is Marty Davison and I’m from northern Indiana. I run an outdoor channel called Total Outdoor Programming on YouTube. You can see our channel at: www.youtube.com/user/TotalOutdoor/videos Although the channel isn’t quite a year old, we already have over a quarter million views and almost 2,000 subscribing outdoorsmen and women. We are currently averaging over 75,000 views per month and 300 new subscribers per month! At the current pace, we will have over 1.5 million views and 5,500 subscribers a year from now. I run Total Outdoor Programming with two friends and our background actually started in video production producing videos for eBay, Brother Office Supplies, Disney, Dell, Dannon Yogurt and many more. You can view our work at www.323media.net

We are constantly looking for new content to film videos about enjoying the outdoors. I am looking for guides and charter services that would want to be showcased in a video for Total Outdoor Programming. We are up for anything! Fishing, waterfowl, gators, hogs, big game, squirrels.....well, maybe not squirrels! Shoot us an idea and maybe we can work something out! I would put your logo and contact information at the beginning and end of the video and also include a direct link to your website in the video description portion. You could embed this video on your website and social media for advertising purposes. I would also make a separate video advertising your business for you that you could use on your website and social media which normally costs hundreds to thousands to have a professional company make!
If you are looking for a way to promote your business with only a small time investment, this could be a great offer for your business!

I hope we can work something out! You can reach me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Marty Davison
Total Outdoor Programming