Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
October Whitetail/bow hunt and/or waterfowl hunt on Lake Michigan >

October Whitetail/bow hunt and/or waterfowl hunt on Lake Michigan

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

October Whitetail/bow hunt and/or waterfowl hunt on Lake Michigan

Old 01-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Spike

Default October Whitetail/bow hunt and/or waterfowl hunt on Lake Michigan

I would like to offer a 5 or 7 day hunt (unguided) and accommodations for two people in October of 2015. Excellent waterfowl hunting on Lake Michigan or Whitetail deer hunting (bow) during the month of Oct. My property is located in Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Very secluded with private lake surrounded by 1000's of acres of National Forest Land. Nice cabin, electricity, running water, heated garage. I would like to swap this even up for a 5 day duck hunt or fishing trip (with accommodations for two) in a Southern region of the U.S. in January or February of 2016.

More details via email if preferred. [email protected]

Last edited by duck plucker; 01-15-2015 at 09:24 AM. Reason: my original post needed more specifics, i added my email address
Old 01-11-2015, 04:39 AM
Spike

I have Osceola turkey,hog,and gators u could hunt.with a nice place to stay.can send pics if interested also have property in Kentucky for deer hunting we've killed some nice bucks on.
Let me know.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:18 AM
Spike

Smile twistedo

Sounds good, lets share more details. Probably too late for wife and I to come South yet this Winter. What is the weather and temps in Kentucky during February? I like the idea you have a place to stay when/if we come down. I forgot to mention in my post that I also have accommodations for two. Including, electricity, direct TV, heated garage, etc. even out in the sticks where my place is located. You can pull up a view of my property and 1000,s of acres of Federal Land by looking at google earth, go to the U.P. of Michigan, Delta County, Eva Lake. Zoom in and find Eva, it has a small island in the middle. If you are interested in Oct. bow/hunt for whitetail I could bait and send trailcam pics to you. If you come up to duck hunt, I could guide or just advise. We also have world class Bass fishing all through the Summer months.