Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Want to hunt by the fjords in Norway? >

Want to hunt by the fjords in Norway?

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Want to hunt by the fjords in Norway?

Old 01-01-2015, 02:54 PM
Spike

Default Want to hunt by the fjords in Norway?

Do you want to hunt red deer, reindeer or small game in Norway?
I own a small farm in "Jostedalen", Norway. And I would like to invite one or more hunters to stay at my place and hunt with me. All hunters are following the same roules, and are getting "guided" by me. With or without gun. Archery are not allowed in Norway.

You will only pay for your own flight ticket, and you will live at my place for free. We will make food (bf,lunsj and dinner) together and try to make your trip as low cost as possible.

The only thing i request is that you invite me back to your hunting place and teaches me how to hunt over there. And help me make my trip as cheap as possible.
I would like to hunt (or learn how to trap) coyote,fox,wolf (furbarers) but if that doesnt suit you we can hunt whitetail or other eatable game.

Hope to hear from someone.

Greetings August Evensen
Old 01-02-2015, 06:31 AM
Fork Horn

Hi from the USA. I have done 3 swap hunts in Sweden and would love to try Norway. The Sewde's always have a great time here and i can have them contact you if you like. I have over 13,000 private acres of hunting land in the Catskill mountains in up state New York. you will only have to buy your hunting license and i will supply you with everything else. i have a cozy cabin in the Forrest and can exchange some pics with you if you like. Email me at [email protected] and we can talk more. Looking forward to hearing from you , Tom
Old 01-02-2015, 09:53 AM
Spike

Default Swap hunts

Sounds interesting!
You got mail.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:37 AM
Fork Horn

did you get my email's ?