Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Looking for a hunt! >

Looking for a hunt!

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Looking for a hunt!

Old 12-23-2014, 12:38 AM
Spike

Default Looking for a hunt!

I am looking for a few hunts! I am owner of Hunt4Jesus Outdoors and we are filming a Dvd Devotional this year. We as in me and my son. He is 4 y/o and shoots an excalibur crossbow. I kinda gave up my hunting to film him and his quest for his first deer etc. I am looking at some willing folks that would allow us to come film and hunt in the future. He is deadly to 40 yds and i am finding it tough to get on deer down here in south ms. I have a great feeling we will get him one soon, but I know he will be ready to take to the road and start his quest of big game etc. I am not pushing or forcing him to hunt, and It is unreal at what he knows for his age. I am truly blessed!! What I am looking for are some guys who might would allow a young un to come get his first and all of it will be filmed and hopefully aired.
www.hunt4jesusoutdooors.com

I can provide in return cash, our apparel, fishing in gulf, seafood, possible gator next year (if drawn), diver duck out in gulf.

Love to try pronghorn, elk waterhole etc., rio/merriam hunt, bear over bait. We are confined to ground also. Thanks for taking time to read. Just looking to meet new and begin his hunting journey..