Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
IOWA BUCKS.  For? >

IOWA BUCKS. For?

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

IOWA BUCKS. For?

Old 08-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Spike

Default IOWA BUCKS. For?

Hello im from iowa and have good hunting hear.I have a few guys lined up for swaps in the next couple of years trying to get some other hunts planned for a little further in the future I hunt all private land some is mine some is good friends who are farmers. I have killed some nice bucks and have some giants on cam every year.I did a swap last year both guys killed the buck they wanted. Im looking for a fair trade I would love elk hunting im a huge antler freak. If your interested let me know what you have to offer and ill send you pics of the 15 bucks my father and i have on the wall. You have more than a fair chance of getting a buck with what i hunt, thanks.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:14 PM
Spike

Hi, I have a nice cabin on a lake within 245 km2 of wilderness for bear hunt in Quebec. I put 5 baits every spring, all of them active, lots of bears.
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...psa72a1129.jpg
Old 10-06-2014, 08:25 AM
Spike

Florida Gator hunt?