Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Trade for Alligator hunt/bowfish combo >

Trade for Alligator hunt/bowfish combo

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Trade for Alligator hunt/bowfish combo

Old 07-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Spike

Default Trade for Alligator hunt/bowfish combo

Offering a world class alligator hunt/bowfishing trip for giant redfish in the swamps and marshes of southern Louisiana. Will also include fishing trip for speckled trout and redfish in one of the most productive fishing areas in the US. Alligator hunt and bowfishing trip take place on top of the line airboat in beautiful southern Louisiana.

Looking to trade this combo trip for either elk/mule/whitetail/or bear hunt.

Lodging and authentic cajun cuisine included included. Please email [email protected] or call (504) 442-0805 for more information and photos.
Attached Thumbnails Trade for Alligator hunt/bowfish combo-1239945_664956943516295_1264405810_n.jpg   Trade for Alligator hunt/bowfish combo-sdfsdf.jpg   Trade for Alligator hunt/bowfish combo-asdasd.jpg   Trade for Alligator hunt/bowfish combo-sdfsdfs.jpg   Trade for Alligator hunt/bowfish combo-dad.jpg  

Old 07-15-2014, 02:15 PM
Spike

I'm a licensed hunting guide here in the state of Oklahoma. I have access to over 9,000 acres of private land with Hogs, whitetail deer, rio grande turkeys, waterfowl and an abundance of coyotes bobcats. If you would be interested in swapping let me know
[email protected]
[email protected]