Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Arkansas Duck and/or Deer- For Deer or Turkey >

Arkansas Duck and/or Deer- For Deer or Turkey

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Arkansas Duck and/or Deer- For Deer or Turkey

Old 06-24-2014, 09:25 AM
Spike

Default Arkansas Duck and/or Deer- For Deer or Turkey

Hello, My name is Nathan Haynes. I and Zac Carter are offering private ground Arkansas duck hunting on St. Francis located in Northeast Ar. We can also provide public ground flooded green timber hunting on Dave Donaldson WMA which is on the famous Black River. Along with the public ground duck hunting we can combine an afternoon archery deer hunt as well. Duck in the morning and deer in the afternoon! We are not outfitters nor professional guides. Zac is a farmer whose family owns the private ground on St. Francis. I am a car salesman and lifelong hunter. We are looking to build a relationship with others who are avid outdoorsmen. Some of the public ground duck holes we have knowledge over have been filmed out of by Dakota Decoys in Motels & Migrations. I have 5 deer on my wall that are over 130" that have also been taken on the public ground and the largest two are over 140. Call/text/reply here....1-870-450-4115
Old 06-25-2014, 07:13 AM
Spike

are you guys wanting to gun or bow hunt i have rights to plenty of private ground 800 plus acres and the shawnee forest is about 10 miles down the road
Old 06-25-2014, 08:41 AM
Spike

We would be wanting to bow hunt.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:20 AM
Spike

my number is 12703490617 if you wanna work something out
Old 07-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Spike

I have access to over 9,000 acres in Oklahoma with hogs,whitetails,rio grande turkeys, lots of coyotes and bobcats. I am a licensed guide and have spent many a mornings in the swamps of Arkansas, I love duck hunting there as much as chasing whitetails in Kansas. If you'd be interested in something like this let me know, my email is [email protected]
Thanks for your time