Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Professional hunter looking for private land hunt will tip with a gift and pay $ >

Professional hunter looking for private land hunt will tip with a gift and pay $

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Professional hunter looking for private land hunt will tip with a gift and pay $

Old 06-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Spike

Default Professional hunter looking for private land hunt will tip with a gift and pay $

I am looking for a private land hunt in preferably north Dakota, south Dakota, Kansas, Iowa, or Wisconsin. Mainly looking for bow hunting whitetail but am open to all options. I am a very accomplished hunter and am looking to make a friendship out of this also. I have private land whitetail in ohio, however I just moved to the east coast and have world class saltwater fishing and waterfowl here so down the road I could host you if interested. Not looking to pay an arm and leg but would be willing to buy a nice gift for tip and pay some cash out of hand. Let me know what ya have and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks!
Old 06-18-2014, 04:27 PM
Spike

I have land all over oklahoma great whitetail turkey hog and elk hunting.