Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
FL hogs, Osceola turkeys, fishing in FL keys >

FL hogs, Osceola turkeys, fishing in FL keys

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

FL hogs, Osceola turkeys, fishing in FL keys

Old 05-15-2014, 06:26 AM
Spike

Default FL hogs, Osceola turkeys, fishing in FL keys

Outdoor adventures in the south for trade.

Were not outfitters, just avid outdoorsmen looking for some new adventures and new friends. We have our own ranch outside Orlando with wild hogs and Osceola turkey's. We have a beautiful house in FL keys with a flats and ocean boat....lobstering, spearfishing, dolphin, grouper, maybe a few Corona's . We also have a cabin in western KY for deer hunting the big boys in farm country. We can put up 2 people for lodging and get you around, we have trucks, boats, a pilot and a plane. Looking to hunt some other game, maybe elk, mule deer, bear, etc. Only looking to connect with quality folks for a quality experience, as we will invite you into our home and family. If any of these activities sound interesting to you, let's talk.
Old 05-26-2014, 05:46 AM
Spike

Default ks whitetail

would you be interested in a ks whitetail & rio turkey goose& duck hunt for wheelchair bound turkey & hog or alligator Hunt!!! lodging airport pickup at our ranch in ks 7000 acres!!!
Old 06-04-2014, 08:55 AM
Spike

PM sent!

Thanks!
Old 07-16-2014, 01:50 PM
Spike

Hey. I'm located in cumberland gap, TN. We live on the tn, ky, va state lines. We can kill 8 turkeys a season due to 3 states. We call it the hillbilly super slam. My best friend is the chairman of the national wild turkey federation so we have tons of celebrities coming to hunt with us. I can trade lodging, transportation and three states to turkey hunt in while your here. We will also go after crappie and walleye this time of year. If you come the 2nd week of April we will be filming hunts and could film your hunts. We are located in the mountains so walking is not easy!!!! Pm me for phone number. I think we could trade some great adventures. We also have plenty of off road and sight seeing.